Search

Sunday, June 26, 2011

6 month today

Time flies, I suppose.. When I checked the calendar this morning, I barely noticed that Rafael turns 6 months -young today! half a year! Amidst all the bottle washing and laundry, I guess dates and times are often forgotten. Looking at him now, I can hardly believe he was once weighed less than 2 kgs. Now he is a hefty 7-something kgs, and my arms are begging me to put him down in his cot for as long as possible. *LOL*


At six months he is now nibbling on his fingers like they're some kind of rare delicacy that needs to be thoroughly enjoyed. Oh, and anything else we give to him he'd put into his mouth now. Dribbles, smiles and laughter would follow suit. Sometimes when we play with him, he laughs so hard that he starts hiccuping, even then he can't stop laughing.. it's just so funny ^_^



He especially loves playing 'roller-coaster', where I  prop him up on my lap and swing on a rocking chair as fast as the chair allows (I hope this won't shorten my rocking chair's lifespan!!), jumping jelly-beans, flying high above our shoulders and peek-a-boos. Notice I make up my own terms here? :P I really can't wait to bring him out to jet-ski, ride a roller-coaster, or ride a horse. But I guess I gotta wait for a long, long time still.. heh, my other half freaked out each time I bring this topic up.

Well, I'm looking forward to his turning 1 year old, at least then I can prepare a birthday party and bake a cake for him. That's plenty of adrenaline rush for now.. heheheh

No comments:

Post a Comment