Search

Sunday, August 15, 2010

milestone - the 4th month


I detect no particular cravings up to this point, and I sigh with relief as I recalled many, many horror stories I've heard from others about craving the weirdest things. I abhorred garlic for the longest time though initially. Its smell made me nauseated and thus Chinese food was out of the menu for a long time!!

Luckily my parents are here, and my mom has been such a lifesaver during those difficult days where I was hungry yet didn't have any idea what to eat. *gasp* I've never been a fussy eater before, and yet, I'd refuse food suggestions left & right it wasn't funny.. 

Morning sickness was almost non-existent, but late night sickness came to visit quite frequently, so I devised a plan to nibble on plain snacks and crackers. Lemon and ginger flavored biscuits too, helped me survive those nights in between the unavoidable toilet trips. First trimester, ah, what a joyful time!