Search

Friday, April 29, 2011

crazy online bargains

Lately I've been having more time to browse online. Whoopee... and online bargains are exciting - to the point of, well, let's say, now whenever I  do go out to the shops, I always compare whatever I see with whatever I could get online, price-wise, that is.

Shop til' you drop?


Here's my top eight shopping sites I discovered after eBay a long time ago:

3. okme
6. GAP


There are tons of shopping sites like ozsale.com and brandsexclusive.com where I frequently shop for stuff. okme.com and baby shop direct for baby items often have special price tags. If not a bettwe price, at least it saves one from toting bulky items from the shop, to the car and into the house, heheh, but it does take longer for delivery - time frame ranges from 7-21 days. So, online shopping in these sites are great for non-urgent items.

There are also deals on teampreets, living social, scoopon and catch of the day that are pretty good, though very rarely applicable for full-time new mom like me. Most of these deals are restaurant-cafe deals; with some beauty packages every now and then. For these sites, it's best to subscribe so you can get daily deals sent to your emails and you can just decide from there.

Books are another thing that I like to look at; especially children's; now that I have Rafael. Book depository is a great place to go to. They offer a huge range of books and free shipping worldwide. Koorong also has quite a good range in its online shop- and when you're a member you'll get sale notice sent to your email inbox.

There's also another type of auction shopping, but different to eBay, like flutteroo, for example. They term it 'penny-auction' where the auction increases 1 cent at a time; so the goods could end up being much cheaper than retail. I'm talking MUCH cheaper here... i.e. iPad sold for $3.50 or something like that. But hmm.. better be careful not to get sucked in into spending money on what seems to be too good to be true.