Search

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Breezy afternoon outing

Today we're going out (YAY!) with my mother-in law to walk around South Perth. It's a crisp Autumn air with plenty of warm sunshine to make the day perfect. After brunch, we headed to Mill Point and brought out the stroller. There were lots of people around today, everyone wants a piece of warm sunshine apparently. And the weather is just great for barbecue too..


We saw ducks, black swans and an unknown breed of bird (at least unknown to me) by the riverside. The water seemed quite inviting, clear and bluish, though I'm sure it is freezing cold. Good thing the birds have fur, eh? 


Most importantly, Rafael seemed to enjoy it too.. He was looking around quite curiously, squinting when the sun rays struck his vision. He looks quite chubby now, I feel he might be gaining some weight. On the other hand, I still need to lose much of this unwanted weight gain off me otherwise I will run out of clothes very soon, LOL.

After the outing, we had lunch at Yuki Japanese restaurant in Willetton. What a nice relaxing way to enjoy the weekend (Rafael slept very well afterwards. Outings tire him faster... I'll be going out more!!)