Search

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The latest trend - pregnancy photography

Have you noticed that pregnancy photos are 'in' these days? the photographers are expanding their market rapidly and the photos sell like hot cakes, it's really interesting. 
I myself never thought about it until just recently when I came across a few (well, one was my husband's friend who just turned it into a side job..)  photographers whose portfolios are quite incredible. Perth professional photographers has displayed some great work on their site, but when it comes to pregnancy, baby & kids photos, I personally Fiona Rogerson's work the best. 

Check it out and see it for yourself. Perhaps if I have the time, I'd love to see her and get my pregnancy photos done too... definitely no nudes though, I'm really, really uncomfortable with the idea of dressing down to a slinky piece of fabric draped on my person and just that, and with a huge tummy to boot! ;P ... The (near) nude photos look great on her website though.