Search

Sunday, November 28, 2010

All tangled up...

What a hot day today! We had the top of 35°C and it's not even Summer yet... I'm dreading the scorching days even more now that I'm pregnant, as the body heats up much faster now. I should be getting a hair cut soon or risk looking like Sadako when I deliver the baby (from The Ring, a Japanese horror blockbuster from a decade ago. If you don't know it or have never seen the movie, just thank me for not putting her picture here...) that'll surely freak everyone out at the St. Mary's ward.. *evil grin*

My hair's grown almost to the waist now, though I had it trimmed about 3 months or so ago. Another one of those pregnancy hormone wonders, of that I'm sure...

With that in mind, I search for a simple, easy to maintain hairstyle, preferably one that just requires a couple of head shakes in the morning before I walk out of the house. Maybe a military crew-cut for guys would suit me (NOT!)....  You see, I like looking at breezy styles such as these, but don't think they'll suit me..

or

Maybe I should just stop thinking and get it done, after all, it wouldn't do much harm, right? (but I do recall that one time I had a hair cut years ago, I was dropped off at the hair salon by my sister, and when she came back, she exclaimed, "I came to drop off a sister and now I'm going home with a brother?!".... that didn't sit well with me for a while... ^_~ ) oh well.. Anyway, I've gotten a contact number of this Japanese hairstylist that I'd like to try, I think she does her business from home, but also is a mobile hairdresser. If I get an appointment with her sometime soon, I'll see what she suggests for this troublesome hair!!!