Search

Saturday, November 20, 2010

A Holstein cow

This week was a busy one.. and at the end of it we're invited for a friend's son's birthday. I've been told by many of these married friends with kids that they're attending up to 7 kids' parties in a week! imagine all those cakes & cupcakes you'll be eating in a week!! :) Oh well, we haven't even gotten kids just yet, but we're invited to a few of them, and I think they're great fun (unless you're the one hosting it.. hee hee.. then it'll probably a bit chaotic instead)

Well, the parents of this little boy were making a cake for him, but I just added some cupcakes to it, and the cow-themed cake as well, because I couldn't resist the cute cow theme they're having for the birthday boy!! Underneath the sugarpaste is a moist & finger-lickin' good chocolate cake that tastes like mudcake.. though not as rich... and the doll? I modelled it after my cow doll, "Moo".




No comments:

Post a Comment