Search

Sunday, November 14, 2010

getting there...


Glucose test today! thankfully it requires no fasting. (it's gonna give me a hard time otherwise, as I'm hungry every two hours recently...) I made my way to the Pathology center @ SJOG in the afternoon with a bag-full of books (I've been warned about the hour-long wait).

They gave me a soda drink 1 hour prior to taking my blood sample (*bleugh.. I haven't had soda for a loooong, loooong time now!!) and the rest of the waiting time was a blur, as the room has air-con and I had with me a copy of the Sandra Brown's novel... ^_~ 

Well, hopefully the test comes out okay, or I'll be {forced} to return to the same place for a second test that will take around 2 and a half hours.. I'd rather not! the worst case scenario is, I'd have to forgo all the nice, sugary, chocolate-y stuff til' the end of the term. I'd really, really rather not!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment