Search

Friday, November 26, 2010

Baby club

Have you ever heard of Coles Baby Club? yes, there's such thing. (I'm not sure about Woolworths though) Last week I was leisurely doing my grocery shopping and noticed the form at one of the registers. I took it home with me and read all about it. It's based in the Eastern states, but people in W.A. can also apply to be a member (via mail/ online) free of charge.

This entitles you to a monthly subscription to Coles' baby & toddler magazine (up til' the bub is 3 years old) sent to your chosen address, email subscriptions & offers from Coles. Just a few days ago I received my very first magazine! and it's jam-packed with useful articles to read, ideas on baby & toddler recipes, parents' stories, and a number of offers. 

I feel it's such a good idea for Coles to do this, it certainly helps relieve the anxiety of first-time (would-be) mums just like me, because it's simple & practical... I'm glad I signed up that day!!

If you're interested, you can check out this link and sign up online too!