Search

Thursday, November 18, 2010

milestone - the 7th month


Finally getting to the last trimester of pregnancy! It has been quite a journey up to 28 weeks now.. from the beginning when those achy, tiring feeling took place that made me suspect something was amiss to the very obvious fact that my tummy is ballooning quite vigorously. 

It's one of the reasons I turn to blogging, since I can do less and less chores without receiving disapproving frowns from my family. I was going to start earlier on to journal this experience, yet the pregnancy hormones turned against me and made me into such a lazy bum in the past couple of months.


As the months rolled by, I've collected enough baby scans now that when I looked at them, I see such a rapid pace of growth it amazes me to no end...



So I decided to compile and include them in with the scrapbook that I'm working on. I'd like to think of it as a flashback progress. ^_^ Can you see the picture clearly? the top left was my first scan at about 7 weeks, and the bottom left was one at 19 weeks.. big difference!!! 


Yeah, so about this scrapbook, before this, I've never made one, so I'm kinda dreading the end result. Hopefully it's not going to be that messed up...

No comments:

Post a Comment