Search

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Cloth Vs Disposable Nappy - the battle

At almost 8 months pregnant now, and I'm currently onto .. Nappies! Apparently there has been much going on with nappies, the battle between the disposables and the cloth ones in particular. As I'm bracing myself to invest in stacks and stacks of nappies for my upcoming baby, I read and found so much conflicting arguments about them & got confused.

Cute, ain't it?

After a few nights of staggered reading online and from books, it became clearer, thankfully, enough for me to make decision to combine both options for this bub; using disposables for convenience, and cloth nappies (hopefully) most of the time. 

Mother Ease's one-size nappies

I found Mother Ease's website quite informative if you're interested to know more about cloth nappies. I guess many people still think that cloth nappies are highly inconvenient, but with all the options they have available now (and there are a few options on cloth nappies), seems like it has become quite a manageable option. 

Looks like I gotta start the nappy collection soon to familiarize myself; it's quite adorable the way they look with colours & printed covers; ^_^ it's part of the appeal, I must say..
Oh, and do check out UK's Nappy Lady's demos, they're very entertaining to say the least. I was browsing the demo videos for hours, finding little nuggets of useful info. I think this is a great prep for potential cloth nappy users! I'll update as soon as I get my first delivery of cloth nappies online! 

No comments:

Post a Comment