Search

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Tubby snowman & a falling Santa

Remember the Gingerbread house competition I mentioned a few weeks ago? Well, here's my entry.. I kinda like my tubby snowman, he looks like one happy fella.. :) and yes, now that I'm thinking about it properly, why did Santa fall down face first into the chimney? Maybe he had too much Rum on the way to deliver the goodies for the kids..?  Perhaps I should've made a confused-looking reindeer as well..^_~ (Note: I was a little sleepy when I decorated this)...


Anyways, it was a fun project while it lasted, and though I didn't win anything, I'll be happy to decorate more gingerbread houses in the near future... though it was a pity that the roof came down a little low on the sides of the house, and that made it difficult to decorate the sides... 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment