Search

Monday, December 13, 2010

Haircut

Finally I've managed to spare some time to get a haircut amidst the weird sleeping cycle I've been having these few weeks. After searching for a while, I've also given up the idea of a new hairstyle and just gave some pointers to the hairstylist instead. As long as it's shorter and doesn't weigh a tonne like it used to..

much less like Sadako

I made an appointment with Risa-san from Eternity hair in Northbridge to get the deed done. She's vivacious and pleasant to chat to, and within the hour, I emerged out from the salon feeling much fresher. If I weren't pregnant, perhaps I'd be more daring and cut my hair shorter, then colour it too.. I kinda admired her blond-bleached cropped bangs, it looks like something out of the manga called Beauty Pop.. (a manga about hair-cutting prodigy and her exploits..)


But I'm happy with this hairstyle now, I'll definitely recommend her to everyone I know.. ^_^ Thanks Risa-san!

No comments:

Post a Comment