Search

Monday, December 6, 2010

On junk foods & bubble tea

Utopia has recently been high on my visitation list, I've been trying out different combination of tea, the puddings & jellies they have on stock, and so far, my gut instinct has yet to fail me ;P Tonight, we're having one of those 'junk food' nights out at Red Rooster, but it turned to be a rather 'healthy' junk food because I forgot to ask for chicken leg; they gave us chicken breast instead.. ~_~ 

the classic roast

Oh, and the classic roast (used to be chicken dinner), is still delicious, I think Chicken Treat's version isn't as good as the Red Rooster's one.. I remember we used to go to Red Rooster a lot when I was in high school, and I always, always ordered 1/4 chicken & chips with the small cup of chocolate mousse for dessert... heheh, what a nice way to pile up on those calories...


The meal was rounded off with an order of lychee tea with mango pudding and honeydew pudding.. and peach tea with egg pudding and aloe vera. Yum, they even put bits of lychee in the tea, it tasted so nice! 

Do you know that you can ask for less sugar, half sugar, quarter sugar, or even no sugar with your order? I just noticed it in the order form pretty recently, and since I always ask for puddings/ jellies that are quite sweet on their own, I ask for no sugar to balance it out...

What can I say? I can't wait to have another junk food night soon! *hint: it'll probably be Eagle Boy's limited edition pizza.. We've tried one of them last time, it was the Peri-Peri chicken, and it was awesome with a capital A!*

No comments:

Post a Comment